Plus, vacation wrapup (including boatmaking techniques applied to drywalling), ebay wrapup, architects hate vinyl siding, Sonja's Heiney, It's a Dirty Shame, squirt guns, the unfairness of custom bike buildoffs and less!
Poll: Summer time multipoll!
5 assholes are trying to repeal the 22nd amendment. That's the one that says the President of the United States is limited to 2 terms in office. (link) One of the sponsors is my good friend from down the road, Rep. F. James Sensenbrenner.
I'll briefly recount the events of my brother getting married last week -- fuck you, AirFrance and TSA/DHS.
Oh, and BG is talking about puppies.
Poll (this is the part I need your help on): What else to do today?
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (25 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)