In which the weregoat collective takes on the fate of the dollar bill or, at least, a dollar bill.
We are the goat. Resistance is futile.
Also, comma, tommorrow is new dog day. I hope he learns to like us quickly.
Musings on the composition of one of my less successful story efforts.
No known connection, but... For those worried by yesterday's diary, the cat came back about 9 last night, a wee bit skittish but otherwise undamaged. We're keeping him in for a while.
With walls and towers were girdled round
Tired Beyond Measure
It's pancake day
To The Emperor!
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (25 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)