I severely dislike Ayn Rand. I can't believe people think her philosophy is even vaguely acceptable or that her novels are even vaguely readable.
POLL: When do you have a reaction of disdain or horror when you see what somebody is reading on the bus?
Poll: Awaiting Cloture.
Today's link, an article on Alternet.org, is not as light, fluffy, and uplifting as other topics such as eating road kill. The question is asked, has the US passed the tipping point to fascism?
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (25 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)