Poll: Weather: what's worse?
x-posted to da brog.
One year, though, (2000 or 2001, can't remember precisely) I decided to spend those four days recording music like crazy, to make up for the time I haven't been able to dedicate to that hobby -- to get that feeling of "I have all this stuff written that would be nice to have recorded if only I had the time" behind me. Since that feeling is kicking back, I decided to try to do the same this year. It did not work, but two music-related events made for a positive outcome.
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (25 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)