After my travels to the taxing hellhole that is Massachusetts, I had to get more liberty and freedom, so I drove to Texas.
A continuation of my previous diary.
Inside: I destroy a racist hat.
We survived another trip to Buffalo!
You're hot stuff with a hatpin
It's lonely out in space
Just a man and his will to survive
Spinning in infinity
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (25 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)