The 60's weren't a time of peacefulness, there were bombings, protests, murders, riots.
Fascists feel the state and public good trumps the needs of the individual, unless the individual is an air traffic controller, in which case it's reversed.
Generallissimo Francisco Franco, while still dead, has no relevance in the discussing the history of Fascism.
Seventh Day Adventists and Hitler are both liberals, because they're non-smoking, non-drinking vegetarians.
Nazis are not straight laced prudes, some were gay, some were perverts, some were even okay with babies born out of wedlock, provided the parents were Aryans!
Controlling the legal things you put in your body is Fascist, controlling the illegal things you put in your body is not.
Plus, Summer of the Sea Serpent, getting up on two wheels, Ride Your Bike to Work Day, smashing party despite the insect kingdom, I can't drive 55, Miller's Crossing, new books, and less.
Poll: What will we see in Nova/DC?
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (25 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)