The task is simple, and I will not subject you to the horrors of finding out which bus you have to take and where the bus stop is. No, for now, you merely have to devise an algorithm to determine how long you will have to wait until your bus or tram arrives. At your disposal is a schedule (example here) and your own wristwatch.
Solution under the fold.
If you have access to a scanner with a transparency unit, then you're all set. I don't cover making black & white prints in this article as this requires much more equipment. But by developing film yourself and then scanning it, you already gain a lot more control than sending it off to a lab. Plus, as I said, it's fun.
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (25 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)