Plus, college, camping, nails, retirement feelings, $4 chainsaw and less.
Poll: What CDs should I rip to the Honda?
Very and I went camping on the Great Wall again this weekend. The only difference was that we didn't actually sleep on the wall this time. Instead we and our 8 friends slept on about 10 meters of ridgeline.
Luckily we all survived unscathed. This is our story. (with pictures!)
This is what really happened...
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (25 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)