Some links in this diary might not be work safe.
Road to hell, good intentions, etc. Ride diary. Not much to see here
And possibly a note on biking.
A chopper barely alive.
Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology, we have the capability, we can create the 6000 Dollar Chopper. She will be better than she was, prettier, nimbler, faster.
This diary is the first installment of Project Chopper. If pictures and narrative of motorcyle (de)construction does not excite you, then mosey right on along.
Otherwise - walk this way for our first installment.
Welcome to the lion's den
Stimmie, vax and just the fax
Had the AstraZeneca Vaccine today
by Alan Crowe
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
With walls and towers were girdled round
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (25 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)