The difference between the cheap shit from Aldi and the expensive stuff from Italian gourmet shops run by PhD-Chem virgins who studied for 20 years in the Japanese style is the difference between Exxon and Shell 93 octane gasoline/petrol.
Also, any fucking TV series wannabe who calls the cheese "mootz" or "mootsaRella" can die in a fire that I have NSA double-secret probationary clearance to set.
Who am I kidding? Like there's really been that much happen since last April...
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (25 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)