Print Story Live nude goats
Haven't posted here in

checks watch

a hundred and ninety thousand years.

I'm legitimately surprised my watch hasn't run out of power by now.

How's everyone doing?

There's a sausage and an egg in a frying pan. The sausage says, "My god it's hot in here!". The egg replies, "My god! a talking sausage!

< Since I can't post it to FB | 500 "most important ablums" 471 - 480 >
Live nude goats | 24 comments (24 topical, 0 hidden)
yes by dev trash (4.00 / 2) #1 Mon Sep 28, 2020 at 05:50:24 PM EST
I prefer my nude goats live.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BALLS! ->clock
yeah, but by sasquatchan (4.00 / 1) #16 Wed Sep 30, 2020 at 12:46:48 PM EST
curried goat is tasty ..

*sigh* by mrgoat (2.00 / 0) #17 Wed Sep 30, 2020 at 02:53:25 PM EST
Fine.

*starts filling bathtub*

--top hat--

Woh. by ana (4.00 / 2) #2 Mon Sep 28, 2020 at 09:26:56 PM EST
 Howtheheckarya?

And come to think of it, in these times of pandemic, everybody should check in every now and then...

Time is too strange now for a real plot. --clock

Eh, been better. by mrgoat (4.00 / 1) #4 Tue Sep 29, 2020 at 08:36:37 AM EST
Been worse too. Getting divorced, trying to live through some kind of pandemic thing.

--top hat--
Wow. Sorry to hear it. by ana (4.00 / 2) #6 Tue Sep 29, 2020 at 10:01:00 AM EST
It's hard, even when it's necessary.

Time is too strange now for a real plot. --clock

Damn Dude! by clock (4.00 / 1) #8 Tue Sep 29, 2020 at 11:18:30 AM EST
Sorry to hear that. Fucking sigh...

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

At least there's a few upsides. by mrgoat (4.00 / 3) #13 Tue Sep 29, 2020 at 01:45:21 PM EST
Things I can do now without the arguing, like eat shrimp, buy deli meat at the store, and oh yeah, I have an espresso machine now, again, after 16 years. Oddly, my overuse of commas was never in contention.

--top hat--
SWEET BABY BEAVIS IN A TENDER FLAKY CRUST! by clock (4.00 / 2) #3 Tue Sep 29, 2020 at 08:33:02 AM EST
What dark magicks have summoned The Goat?!?!

Incredible! How are you?!?

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

I'm sure it's just a mistake. by mrgoat (4.00 / 2) #5 Tue Sep 29, 2020 at 08:42:22 AM EST
Whoever it was must have been trying to summon something, and got me instead.

Let that be a lesson: always double check your reagents and sprinkle the blood counterclockwise.

--top hat--

Oh I'm good at that. by clock (4.00 / 4) #7 Tue Sep 29, 2020 at 11:17:58 AM EST
Everything I do seems to be COUNTER-Clock-wise, ya know?

I JUST MADE A JOKE ABOUT SELF-DEFEATING BEHAVIOR AND MY USERNAME!!!

LAFF MOTHERFUCKER!!!! LAFF!!!!!!

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

Since we're all mr goat by wiredog (4.00 / 4) #9 Tue Sep 29, 2020 at 11:58:08 AM EST
It's just the hidden id of HuSi at work.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Indeed. by mrgoat (4.00 / 4) #11 Tue Sep 29, 2020 at 12:15:42 PM EST
Maybe the real mrgoat was the friends we all are along the way.

--top hat--
I'm not sure that ... by lm (4.00 / 2) #10 Tue Sep 29, 2020 at 12:06:53 PM EST
... I've ever seen a live goat that wasn't nude.

I have seen a few dead goats all dressed up in their funeral attire. Those were sad occasions. Even the wakes were morose. Instead of celebrating the lives of the dead goats, everyone just stood around awkwardly and chuckled nervously and tried to change the topic because all the relevant anecdotes were embarrassing to everyone involved.

Kindness is an act of rebellion.
You can change this by ucblockhead (2.00 / 0) #15 Tue Sep 29, 2020 at 08:07:56 PM EST
Make a difference!
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
I missed the poll on the first pass... by clock (4.00 / 3) #12 Tue Sep 29, 2020 at 12:53:34 PM EST
Ah, Sarah The Checkout Girl. I've missed her...

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

Whoa by yankeehack (4.00 / 1) #14 Tue Sep 29, 2020 at 06:06:08 PM EST
blinking eye guy gif
The day of God comes by jimgon (4.00 / 1) #18 Wed Sep 30, 2020 at 07:56:40 PM EST
Truly we are in apocalyptic times. The Olde Ones return.

---------------
It's true. by mrgoat (4.00 / 1) #20 Thu Oct 01, 2020 at 08:33:37 AM EST
The earth shook, mountains crumbled and sloughed like madness at the edge of sanity, and some guy posted on a website.

--top hat--
Verily by jimgon (4.00 / 1) #22 Fri Oct 02, 2020 at 05:42:33 PM EST
The posting is of awesome presence.
                                                        — So sayeth the Lord

---------------
I think I have died ... by me0w (4.00 / 1) #19 Thu Oct 01, 2020 at 07:25:48 AM EST
GOAT!

me0w! by mrgoat (4.00 / 2) #21 Thu Oct 01, 2020 at 08:41:41 AM EST
Incidentally, I'm also on zoom, discord, illicit drugs, and facebook (oddly enough), if anyone feels like hanging out.

Be warned: Due to current health conditions in the US, I will not be wearing pants.

--top hat--

Pants are bad for your health by me0w (4.00 / 1) #23 Fri Oct 02, 2020 at 08:27:36 PM EST
I too am on discord! We should chat it up!

I sent you an invite in the other place! by mrgoat (2.00 / 0) #24 Sat Oct 03, 2020 at 10:04:51 AM EST
With the things! I'll probably be on sometime. Other people can come too, I guess.

--top hat--
Live nude goats | 24 comments (24 topical, 0 hidden)