Print Story Goddamn it
By yankeehack (Mon May 04, 2020 at 10:45:54 PM EST) (all tags)
Last night my throat felt ticklish and today after a call I started coughing uncontrollably and I'm a little sore.

After my workday ended, the, uh "GI upset" began. No fever as of yet. I don't feel bad yet, just a little off.

I really really hope this isn't the rona. It could be food poisoning with a sore throat, I guess...?

All I've done in the past week is order some food on Doordash on Monday, went to the neighborhood supermarket on Wednesday, and on Saturday went to the extra ratchet Target.

I also don't have enough TP. I just ordered some from Amazon and I hope it arrives in a few days. I don't have enough groceries for the week either, but I guess I will deal with it once it becomes an issue.

And you know that debunked Stanford corona study? The middle school where the one author's wife recruited participants is near the office.

Fin.

< Things I miss | grades done, now i just have to write >
Goddamn it | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden)
Call your doctor by wiredog (4.00 / 2) #1 Tue May 05, 2020 at 07:48:27 AM EST
Find the nearest testing facility, and get swabbed.

Could just be a cold, but why risk it?

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

On the positive side by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue May 05, 2020 at 02:54:43 PM EST
it might make cleaning the litter box easier. One of ours left a real paint peeler in the upstairs one this morning, I could smell it downstairs.

Any fever? by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #3 Wed May 06, 2020 at 07:49:15 PM EST
My boss' family got it, except, apparently, him. He assumes he just managed to have an asymptomatic case but his wife and daughter were miserable for weeks.

An Angry and Flatulent Pig, Trying to Tie Balloon Animals
noooo by gzt (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue May 12, 2020 at 10:54:26 PM EST

Could be stress by Orion Blastar (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon May 18, 2020 at 01:20:50 AM EST
and lack of fiber. I had that when I was working a very toxic environment. It turned into a colon problem solved with more fiber and medicine until it was better years later.

"I drank what?" - <a href="http://uncyclopedia.co/wiki/Socrates">Socrates</a&gt after drinking the Conium
Goddamn it | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden)