Print Story Plan B
Misc.
By anonimouse (Sat Jan 03, 2015 at 07:54:49 PM EST) sex, pregnancy (all tags)
I may need it

No, no one is pregnant1. I just thought I'd wind y'all up after yankeehacks diary.

CurvyGirl is a bit pissed with me that I haven't been very contactable over the Christmas and New Year period, so I'm currently trying to dig myself out of a hole.
As a result of my inattention I got a nude CurvyGirl pic in my email with a message:
I don't think anonimouse wants this anymore gonna have to find someone who does !

I thought that getting her a Michael Kors bag for Christmas would give me some "Get Out of Jail Free" points but it doesn't seem like things work that way.

I do actually have a Plan B in the form of resuming with previousFWB but our interaction is a lot more more awkward and definitely in the friends as opposed to relationship category.

Work: I've been trying to convert a Java application into a JavaScript application. It uses YFiles to manage oil and gas supplies for a large international energy company. There were only a few problems with the plan.
  • I've never really used much Java professionally
  • I'm not very familiar with layout and routing algorithms
  • Java isn't Javascript and the JS form of the library works differently from the Java version. Performance may or may not be an issue, particularly layout.
  • I think I was wrong to take on a task where my knowledge was very limited and hence I'm getting crapped on because of my slow progress.
1. So far as I know.
< My turn for what I read in 2014 | Not a bad birthday >
Plan B | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden)
I don't see how YOU could ever need plan B by lm (4.00 / 2) #1 Sat Jan 03, 2015 at 09:58:15 PM EST
at least not without a rather life altering surgery.

Kindness is an act of rebellion.
Oi! Sharing is caring! by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #2 Sun Jan 04, 2015 at 12:13:28 AM EST

Double down by theboz (4.00 / 2) #3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 at 10:11:47 AM EST

Why not simply say, "Sorry, but I've got lots of other nude text messages to sort through right now."  Then go back to radio silent for a few days, then call her up in the morning and tell her that you're taking her somewhere that evening and to be ready at a certain time for you to pick her up.
- - - - -
I think I have it sorted. by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #4 Sun Jan 04, 2015 at 10:49:33 AM EST
Its my fault to a certain extent. I had family commitments and the work problems I mentioned that I had to sort through over the Christmas and New Year, so apart from a few emails and texts I was dropping the ball a bit. She does like a partner who is paying attention to her so it was only to be expected.

I did think that she also had her own family commitments though, and because she's going slowly with regard to letting them know she's in a complex relationship I mistakenly assumed she appreciated being given some space.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
From what I hear by yankeehack (2.00 / 0) #5 Sun Jan 04, 2015 at 03:19:14 PM EST
Apparently MK is now considered gauche.
I wouldn't know by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #6 Sun Jan 04, 2015 at 06:06:13 PM EST
...the chosen bag was one of the more practical and less showy ones anyway.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Plan B | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden)