- VBA - need it for work to make things better. Mostly reading documentation on how to get things to do what I want them to do. A terrible thing.
- Matlab - doing my numerical analysis homework in it
- SAS - needed for statistics in general, for that one class using SAS
- R - good to know for the future
- SQL - okay with it, need more for work to make things better
- Getting better at LaTeX is always good, too
Had a good weekend. Party on Saturday with a friend from school/church, a lot of the other people there were from her Russian choir from school. Nice folks. The wifing unit skipped that party, though, as she wasn't feeling great. Then last night we (wife included) went out to nice Mexican food with some friends, though we unwisely decided to get a pitcher of margaritas which were expensive and weak. The food was great, though. Next time: no margaritas.
Landlord hasn't cashed my rent check yet. Interesting.
No more meat until Pascha (Easter).
Blitz chess is definitely not real chess. Especially after margaritas and a glass of wine. I did have a fun little game, though. I dropped a piece (oops) but had much better development, so I kept making things awkward until my opponent was forced to make severe material concessions.
No further word from schools yet.
|< 3 Minutes Each | I feel fat today >|