I've been feeling a bit run-down lately. It could be one of several things.
- I'm pushing around big weights and pushing the limits. The accumulated fatigue from this is getting to be a bit much, though I'm not overtrained yet.
- I'm coming off of Pulmicort and it might not be going perfectly. Adrenal fatigue is a possible side effect of tapering off corticosteroids.
- Work is a bit much and I have finals this week. Simple stress.
- Related to number 1. I'm eating less because I don't need to gain a lot of mass. Same activity + less food = less energy.
- Poor sleep? Not sure about this. I've been sleeping more than 7 hours every night, though I do wake up in the middle of the night all the time.
- Other things. Alignment of planets, random chance, whatever.
Last night, we had Thai food. I had some duck dish with red curry and coconut milk, Teh Wife had cashew chicken. A good time was had by all. Man, coconut milk is awesome. So is red curry. So is duck. This afternoon, I had a spinach salad with ham. It weighed in at 1.49#. I like ham. I think I will rotate salad dressings rather than protein sources to get my variety. I LIKE HAM. Today was an Italian dressing.
I assembled the frame for my poster of Pisarenko. The poster is awesome. I have #6/1000. We need to find out where to hang it.
Seriously, I want to take a nap right now.
I have the Battlestar Galactica score in my head right now. The original series, not the new one. Pretty dramatic stuff. We used to listen to it last year while playing board games. We'll do that some more this fall, I hope, once the guy who hosts games comes back. We would host games at our place, but we're not really set up yet for that and the neighbors might not like the noise. I should have the BSG soundtrack. I have the Star Wars soundtrack on my Ipod right now, but BSG is better.
Speaking of which, wouldn't it be awesome to have one of those colonial viper pilot jackets? Well, not really, unless by awesome you mean, "terribly geeky".
Okay. I am TIRED.
|< Mother's Day bleh. | Aphasia >|