Print Story Super Bowl Sunday is neither Super nor a Bowl.
By dev trash (Sun Feb 07, 2010 at 08:38:27 PM EST) (all tags)
Stuff and Things.

Went out last night with people from work.  It was nice.  One guy who no longer works with us, wants to come back 'because I like you guys and we had fun.'.  Yeah.  He's an okay guy but we all tell him basically that he'd be crazy to come back.  I dunno.  He's crazy busy at his present job, and apparently is going to even more busy once his team is down to just him.

Worked out today for 70 minutes.  65 minutes on the bike and 5 minutes on the stepper.  That stepper kicks my ass.  I'm going to switch up my routine and start going after work.  I think that if I can get 3, 20 minute sets in I'll be happy.  In the morning, I have to rush to get things done and get to work on time.  After work I'll have more time to uh not rush.  Or at least feel rushed.

I was looking at some weights at Wal-mart tonight.  Which is kinda funny since I have a gym membership but anyway.  It's a 40 pound set, for $22.  Something to work my arms a couple times a week.

Russell Crowe as Robin Hood?  Meh.

More snow is forecast this Wednesday.  That would be interesting if it is more than say 3 inches.  I doubt it will be though.  If it is, the cities south of the Mason Dixon line may just well have to shut down.

So, yeah I'm sore and tired.  Off to bed.

< Folded into a Corner | Dunno if I've diarized this story before. >
Super Bowl Sunday is neither Super nor a Bowl. | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden)
Robin Hood by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Feb 08, 2010 at 07:53:57 AM EST
Errol Flynn was The Best.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

don't you mean ... by BlueOregon (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Feb 08, 2010 at 09:14:09 AM EST
... Kevin Costner?

... At least I didn't use a spoon ...

Costner? by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Feb 08, 2010 at 09:46:32 AM EST
You are a sick, sick, man.

Patrick Bergin was much better.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Connery? by Vulch (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Feb 08, 2010 at 12:00:39 PM EST
Snr or Jr

Not Cary Elwes? by ad hoc (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Feb 08, 2010 at 10:04:36 AM EST
I look forward to Russell Crowe in tights.
Look, neither of those guys by wiredog (4.00 / 2) #6 Mon Feb 08, 2010 at 01:03:32 PM EST
Has, or will, ever have a cameo in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Fair point. by ad hoc (2.00 / 0) #8 Mon Feb 08, 2010 at 02:18:10 PM EST

I thought it was pretty super. by greyshade (4.00 / 1) #7 Mon Feb 08, 2010 at 01:11:23 PM EST
However, I might be somewhat biased.