I don't really have many resolutions for this year, but there are a couple things that will happen in order to escape from the job:
- Taking another class this spring.
- Taking that exam this spring. For reals.
- Applying for jobs in the fall.
I also have some goals for the year:
- Olympic weightlifing total of 225kg. 250kg would be excellent and could be possible this year, but 225kg is the goal.
- Powerlifting total of 475kg. 500kg would be pretty good, but the goal is 475kg. That's probably too modest.
- If feasible, be at 110kg at the end of the year.
I'm a few pages away from finishing Emma.
I've been burning my wife's CD collection to my computer and reburning some of my own CDs where the mp3s, for some reason, are not currently adequate. I've also been fiddling with the library and such.
Aside from still being in this crappy job, I'm in a lot better place right now than I was last year.
Crap, we need to have the monthly budget meeting! Not tonight. Or tomorrow. Busy.
I need to set up an apptment with my adviser in order to register for classes. Drat. I'll send him a note. Fortunately, the office is just three blocks down the road, so it's fairly trivial to duck out.
|< Settling In | I was up early today. >|