I don't use the computer for much, so it won't be too bad. Here's, basically, what I have on there, in descending order of importance:
- Firefox with a few extensions.
- Some mp3 player software - I wish amaroK worked on Windows. I really like the way it worked. Together with all my mp3s.
- I guess the movie catalog software I use - Ant movie catalog.
- Sure, there's also the antivirus stuff and things like that. Tools I don't really actively use.
- I occasionally use OpenOffice to do spreadsheets. Tracking, planning, budgeting. I may move to real budgeting software soon, though, as things are soon going to become more complicated. Things will require better tracking and a tool that facilitates communication.
- That's pretty much it.
I went to a baseball game last night with a bunch of the guys. I had quite a time waiting for the bus so I pissed in an alley. People kept buying beer for the group and they kept passing it to me. I didn't get a chance to buy a round. I decided that I'd work out in the evening today instead of the morning - too much beer, too late of a night. I talked a bit with the guys about stuff and things. One of them I don't know so well, we talked a bit, turns out he knows my fiancée - which isn't surprising at all, but it was cool.
I have to pack. This week will be chock full of moving. I have to do this fast. Maybe. Probably.
These lime+chili almonds blow.
|< If I had twittered my afternoon at the acropolis | We Were Aiming for Five Nines Reliability in the System. >|