Print Story A bug in Scoop? It's more likely than you think
Cycling
By dev trash (Thu May 01, 2008 at 04:57:15 PM EST) (all tags)
Castro
Collage.
Stuff.

I think Fidel is dead.  he's missed another May Day parade.  I mean come on.  Today is like Christmas to all the good commies of the world and he misses it?  Again?  Also didn't the Socialists/Commies overthrow a bunch of monarchies because they were evil and oppressing the people?  And huh, well yeah Fidel passes on and who becomes President?  His BROTHER.  Cuba is a Socialist Monarchy!!!1

For Mother's Day I am making a big ass collage for Mom.  Of her, and well the whole family.  I dunno if I want to assemble it all digitally and then print it out ( at Walmart or the like mind you ) or print each picture out and then assemble an old school collage.

I have so much shit on my TODO list for this weekend.  Argh.  I must fight temptation to go to bed too early or too late and I must get up before noon.  Before 10.  It' supposed to rain so I don't have to worry about biking, although I so really want to.

Discovered that there is a bike path that could get me from my apartment to work if I so chose to ride.  But I am unsure of its condition, plus I sweat.  A lot in the summer heat.  Biking to work would be nice on my wallet.

I floated the idea of working from home during the construction as a way to avoid renting a trailer to house us in.  I am sure it'll be shot down.

Anyway.  Off to bed.

< On the dole: the first month. | The Spirit Was Willing, But The Flesh Had a Concussion. >
A bug in Scoop? It's more likely than you think | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden)
I already told you .. by me0w (4.00 / 1) #1 Thu May 01, 2008 at 05:03:27 PM EST
Fidel is a ROBOT!

For Mother's Day I'm going to sell my mother for a camel.

Why would a camel want to buy your mother? by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #2 Thu May 01, 2008 at 06:19:06 PM EST
No Trimadaries.

Has anybody seen my clue? I know I had it when I came in here.
Go for old school by joh3n (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri May 02, 2008 at 02:16:11 AM EST
nt

----
I just ate about 7 pounds of meat
-theantix

Biking to work by debacle (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri May 02, 2008 at 04:17:44 AM EST
I, too, sweat. Profusely. From this standpoint, it would be almost impossible to ride to work.

Mine's about a 13 mile ride (soon to be 15), but the ride would be worth it (and mostly on a bike path). I'd also lose a fuckton of weight.

Shower at work? by muchagecko (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri May 02, 2008 at 05:47:16 AM EST
We've got a shower here at work. I hope our new building has one also.

I'm getting so excited about not giving my money to the gas mega-corps.

"It means more if you have to earn it, even if it's by doing something as simple as eating a meal." Kellnerin