Print Story spring is here!
Motorbikes
By 256 (Tue Apr 22, 2008 at 10:12:22 AM EST) (all tags)
and summer's coming fast...

< freelance sanskritist | "Spontaneous Dual Lines" >
spring is here! | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden)
Color me jealous by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #1 Tue Apr 22, 2008 at 10:47:02 AM EST
I need to take off my starter assembly and figure out why my bike won't turn over.

Then get an insurance and an inspection.

hmmmmm by zarathus (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Apr 22, 2008 at 12:40:29 PM EST
The biker/leather thing doesn't always appeal to me but now I might have to stalk you . . . . just a little.

----------
Blogger - n. Someone with nothing to say writing for someone with nothing to do.
I feel it too! by Rogerborg (4.00 / 1) #3 Tue Apr 22, 2008 at 03:47:53 PM EST
The urge to become road pizza, it calls to me.  But the Man is making me take some bullshit training first.  Come Saturday, I'll be a full member of the Statistic Waiting to Happen club.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
Can you get a manly bike by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #6 Wed Apr 23, 2008 at 04:03:15 AM EST
or will you be restricted to 125 cc?

Faggios only until I pass a full test by Rogerborg (2.00 / 0) #7 Wed Apr 23, 2008 at 05:08:15 AM EST
On the other hand, I think I'd be quite happy posing on this sort of pimpmobile for a while.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.

At least step throughs are common at 125 by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #8 Wed Apr 23, 2008 at 05:28:19 AM EST
so you can still wear your kilt and ride.

Rated 4! by Rogerborg (2.00 / 0) #9 Wed Apr 23, 2008 at 05:31:41 AM EST
Well, 8.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
I have one month and six days by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #4 Tue Apr 22, 2008 at 06:06:05 PM EST
before I can buy a motorcycle. About once a week, I dream that I have a cigarette and give up the dream of the motorcycle, but so far, only my subconscious is smoking.

Of course, I still don't have my permit, I haven't taken the safety course, I haven't cashed in ana's Christmas gift of a leather jacket... But in just over a month, if I had everything else in line, I'd have a motorcycle. And when I do, expect me in PAia sometime soon.
To Rollins lesbians are like cuddly pandas: cute, exotic, forest-dwelling, dangerous when riled and unable to produce offspring without assistance.-CRwM

Lucky Summer. by Breaker (4.00 / 1) #5 Tue Apr 22, 2008 at 10:28:35 PM EST
Can she do it again in 10 minutes after a rest and a ciggie?

spring is here! | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden)