Well, I think I'll leave soon, go until I hit Des Moines, get lunch, look at the weather, and either wait for a little bit or grind out the last leg of the journey, depending on how it looks. Wedding is at 6.
Road conditions downgraded again. Frig! I must act. I just IMed the bride. She was all, "Light snow, not too bad, come now, you can help." Well, maybe I should give it a shot.
Send out a search party if you don't hear back in 4 hours. This is the captain, out.
|< Cookie Exchange: Reminder | It's snowing! >|