- Deadline: June 13, in whatever timezone you're in. When it ceases to be June 13 anywhere in the world, the gate closes, and we'll listen and vote.
- What's Classical? I think everybody has some idea of what I'm talking about here. I know it when I see it? And I'm not talking about alleged "Classic Rock", either. It's not necessary that the composer be dead; in fact the composer might be you, if you're really ambitious.
- Both vocal and instrumental music is encouraged.
- As always, cheating is encouraged.
- You may upload your contributions here.
- Copyright issues will be ignored by the organizer, and the site hoster. If the owners of things come after you, you're on your own. Obviously, posting a copyrighted performance by somebody else is Not Good (unless you have their permission, of course).
- I think it would be cool, for those pieces that allow for it, to have collaborations among husiites (and non husiers).
- I'd guess that symphony-length pieces won't get a whole lot of listening by the voting public. I'd recommend a piece a few minutes long (perhaps 5-10 at the longest).
You can find more discussion of the possibilities in this diary. Or post questions here and we'll see.
So, tune up your pianos and synths (and voices, if applicable), and let us hear what you noodle around with when you're not doing pop music.
|< party! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|