Print Story Desmond
Sport
By TPD (Thu Jan 25, 2007 at 06:53:01 AM EST) (all tags)
footy and music and work, but briefly me = teh swamped

Desmond Tiebreak: Desmond who who

Footy:
ManU Great!
Tottenham 1st half shit 2nd half great, should go through and then the kids can give John Terry and his boys a good spanking!
Bolton we'll see I'm never confident when we play Bolton!

Work:
Ouch I feel like mr Swampy the swamped swamper.

Music:
for those (breaker) of you following my slow progress with the little tune/collection of random riffs thing there's a couple more riffs added (from 1:29) http://www.linkmyfile.com/v/5655160/GardenShred6.mp3.html

< I got it! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Desmond | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden)
I want nothing to do with Desmond's hoo hoo by wiredog (4.00 / 2) #1 Thu Jan 25, 2007 at 07:20:57 AM EST

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

WIPO by cam (4.00 / 1) #2 Thu Jan 25, 2007 at 09:06:32 AM EST
tu tu

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

obv: Moo Moo by Dr H0ffm4n (4.00 / 1) #4 Thu Jan 25, 2007 at 11:12:14 AM EST

Tiebreak by gazbo (4.00 / 2) #3 Thu Jan 25, 2007 at 10:34:54 AM EST
Something kinda ooooh, jumping on Desmond's tutu.

Tiebreak by debacle (4.00 / 1) #5 Thu Jan 25, 2007 at 02:50:54 PM EST
Oh, yeah
Whats me name?
Tell me baby, whats my name?
Tell me sweetie, whats my name?
(Desmond) Who who!
(Desmond) Who who!

Gotta be by Phage (4.00 / 1) #6 Thu Jan 25, 2007 at 11:38:50 PM EST
Decker - Ooo those Israelites !

Tie Breaker by Breaker (4.00 / 1) #7 Fri Jan 26, 2007 at 02:30:48 AM EST
Desmond Whooo-ooo
Desmond Who!
Desmond Whooo-ooo
Desmond Who-ah!

Re: riffage: I have been slower than a sloth on valium getting something together for which I apologise.  I have a couple of ideas but haven't found a killer lick I like.  I'm thinking a Maiden-esque repeating motif (like on Trooper and Phantom) with harmony guitar on top.  Only inspiration has yet to strike!

Tiebreak... by atreides (4.00 / 1) #8 Sat Jan 27, 2007 at 03:08:59 AM EST
Desmond... Paul Desmond.

Have you seen The Passion yet? Here's a spoiler for you: Jesus dies.
"...compassion is more than a 16 point word in scrabble." - MostlyHarmless

Desmond | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden)