Print Story Egads
By jimgon (Thu Jul 13, 2006 at 03:14:30 AM EST) (all tags)
I lead an awfully boring and normal life.

Over the last two weeks nothing of interest has occurred.  Not even stuff of little interest that I normally post.  It's like I've been napping for the last few weeks.  Just call me Rip van Jimgon.

All I do is work, and when I'm not at work all I think about is work.

All I need now are seven more kids and I'll be my father.

< Ghosts | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Egads | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden)
Seven more kids by ad hoc (4.00 / 1) #1 Thu Jul 13, 2006 at 04:54:25 AM EST
You'd best get busy, mister.

Close friendships and a private room can offer most of the things love does.
I would say by stark (4.00 / 1) #2 Thu Jul 13, 2006 at 06:22:08 AM EST
"May you live in interesting times", but I believe that's some sort of curse and I'm not really a cursing sort of person, apart from when I hit my thumb with a hammer or when someone annoys me.

Hope this helps.
U.S. Patent 5443036 concerns a device for encouraging a cat to exercise by chasing a light spot.

But this is Husi by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #3 Thu Jul 13, 2006 at 07:32:28 AM EST
we have arguments about brown sauce, vegemite and marmite. Boring and normal fits right in.

That's why I posted a diary by jimgon (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Jul 13, 2006 at 08:34:31 AM EST
Lack of anything interesting to day does not prevent me from posting a bi-weekly status report..

---------------
You'd be your own father? by atreides (4.00 / 1) #4 Thu Jul 13, 2006 at 07:33:23 AM EST
Man, there's some serious Lazarus Long action happening over there...

Have you seen The Passion yet? Here's a spoiler for you: Jesus dies.
"...compassion is more than a 16 point word in scrabble." - MostlyHarmless

I'm not by jimgon (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Jul 13, 2006 at 08:36:31 AM EST
South of the Mason-Dixon and East of the Mississippi.  Or Maine.

---------------
Egads | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden)