- Does anyone on the planet still doubt that Lance Armstrong is a cheater? I mean, the guy is still a great bicyclist, having won the World Series of Bicycles all those times is still quite an accomplishment, even with all those performance enhancing drugs he was taking. But, that said, why not be a man and do the right thing at this point, instead of crying like a girl and threatening people. Geez, what happened to the old days when real men had character and backbone?
- Alright, I'm starting to think about maybe getting a new car. Not a NEW car, but a new-to-me car that is. Like a 1 or 2 year old car, so I don't pay the off the lot depreciation and whatnot. That's what I've done the past two times and had good luck with them. I'm in no hurry as the 86 Escort is still running great and it generally cost me less than a grand a year for upkeep, which is pretty cheap in my book, but it's getting kinda beat up and I'm getting kinda tired of driving it. Anyways, I'm think of maybe a Honda Accord (those are supposed to be pretty nice cars although I've never had one) or a Mazda 6 (I like the looks of them) or a VW Passat (they're a bit over-priced but I dig the classy refined look of them). Or maybe something else, who knows.
- I can't find a setting for adjusting the clock on my cell phone???? Is it automatically kept current from the providers network? Or what? That's about all I can figure. It's a shame those things don't come with better user manuals.
- Lunch today will be a chicken stemmitch, with a tomatoe and some BBQ sauce, and a tub of pasta with FAT FREE Italian dressing all slathered over it. Plus some Frosted Mini Wheats for a snack. Yummers.
- I just found out that I'm off "work" on both Montag and Tuestag next week, in order to celebrate the Fourth of July Holiday. (the day that Jesus came back from the dead and discovered Americia) Woo!!!
- I watched the new remake of The Longest Yard last night. Hmpf. I don't know, I guess I thought it was okay but really had a hard time with
Pauly Shoreer uh Carrot-toper uh, Adam Sandler as the lead role. I mean, he hardly looks like the rough tough football player guy he's supposed to be, and lets face it, he makes Tom Cruise look like a good actor. But, be that as it may, the movie doesn't completely suck, it's just not very good. I give it 7219/10,000.
|< A Day in the Life | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|