- I heard on the news today that GM is loosing1 1 million clams AN HOUR. Damn, how can you loose1 one million dollars an hour??? It's seems beyond comprehension. How are so you incontinent2 for so many years that you end up at that point??
- I watched Strangers on a Train last eve, and, wowsers, what a great movie. Might be my favourite Hitchcock movie yet. Great story, great acting, and of course the traditional Hitchcock suspense scenes (the tennis match scene was brilliant) make this one kill. Er. Flick. I give it 9570/10000.
- The word on the street is that the SABP has reformed and are currently in the studio working on some new material! I guess the bass player got out of prison and the guy on keys got out of rehab so they're back together!! Look for some new material soonly1 as well as maybe a tour this summer.
- So DeLay is DeDone eh? Well, you live by the sword and you die by the sword3 I guess. I think it's funny that the religious whack-jobs are claiming that he's a victim of religious persecution. Heh.. yeah, whenever something doesn't fit in with their twisted little world view it has to be some far reaching conspiracy. How has the human race survived this long with our general abject lack of cognitive capabilities?? Anyways, don't let door impale itself on your sphincter on the way out you big fat criminal looooooooooser!
- I'll be partaking in a BBQ chicken stemitch 1 for lunch today, along with a giant vat of cottage cheese, natch. I'm expecting a flavour bonanza, quite frankly, and will be disappointed if it doesn't occur.
- I was at my bank last weekend, doing some banking, natch, and I happened to notice the tellettes2 were hacking on these computer terminals that were still running DOS. DOS for fucks sake! I mean, it sure loooked1 like DOS, what with the big giant 16 colour screens and whatnot. I'm shocked that some modern software company hasn't thrown together some newer software for them to use and join the 21st century. Crikey.
 - Misspeled1 on purpose for comedic value.
 - Wrong werd2 used for comedic value.
 - Wrong phrase used for comedic value.
|< holy muscle spasm, batman! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|