- I watched Casablanca again last night for about the 17th time. It holds up pretty well even though I know what's coming. I'm still not certain if Ilsa was using Rick to try to get the secret papers or if she was sincere about wanting to stay with him. I think that's part of the magic with the movie, they drop so many hints but you never really know.
- The SABP has released a new HIT SINGLE called 4 Wheel Drive. Yeah, the name is kinda lame, it was supposed to be a working title but the guy who did the final mixing forgot to change it to something cooler. Ipso facto and whatnot. I'm not too sold on the snyth, some parts work pretty well and others kinda sound like a giant bee-hive, but I left it in there cause it fills some sonic space. Plus it's kinda cool in a 80's Flock of Seagulls way, and we all know how mondo cool that is! Anyways, it will surely be the feel-good hit of the Summer and as always it will sound better if you hammer a dozen beers down before listening.
- What's the deal with all these womens wearing these giant huge dorky-looking sunglasses???
I mean, doesn't anyone check their look in the mirror before they leave the house anymore??? Crikey. I think it's time for someone to stand up and let these people know that THE EMPEROR ISN'T WEARING ANY CLOTHES AND HIS SUNGLASSES LOOK STUPID. There. It had to be said.
- I'll be having the now traditional BBQ Chicken Deli shaved chicken breast stemitch for lunch, with a giant tub of small curd cottage cheese and some left over Nerds, even though they're a damn crappy excuse of a refreshing sugary treat.
- Is it just me or is anyone else amused by the illegal immigrants marching for rights! Heh... what part of ILLEGAL don't they understand. Only in America can people who are breaking the law march for their law-breaking rights! Personally I think they should all be beaten with a rubber hose.
- Okay, I've got my Windows machine working pretty well with only one thing left. When I shut-down or reboot it refuses to remember my theme settings. I have to go back in and change it to classic and then shut off the stupid sounds and reset the screensaver. Every. Time. It's only a minor annoyance but WTF???? Is this stuff kept in some registry somewhere that I can hack or is it getting reset during the startup process???
|< Hooray For Boobies! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|