- Trim Nose Hairs
- Do laundry
- Purchase batteries for MP3 player
- Purchase a case of condoms
- Print Boarding pass
- Get 7 day feeder for fish
- Eat everything left in my refrigerator
- Purchase little containers of contact solution for carry-on bag
- Get haircut (must look good in case I get discovered by Hollywood mogul)
- Write Perl script to determine my lucky numbers
- Buy snacky snacks for plane trip
- Take out $5,000 in quarters from bank
- Work on pickup lines (Say.. are those real? etc etc)
My friend accidentally downloaded the audio version of William Jefferson Clinton's book "My Life" which will serve for a distraction during my flight to and fro Vegas. It's about 6 hours long which is pretty close to the actual flying time and as such I'm pretty sure it's God's will that I listen to it. Time is a pretty good indication of God's will for you. I'll leave why that's true as an exercise for the reader to work through.
I'm 5 - 5 - 1 in my FFL league and clinched a Playoff spot!!! Wooo!!! I'm guessing I'm the first rookie to ever clinch a playoff spot in the history of FFL!!! After losing my first three games I've gone 5 - 2 - 1, which is causing fear in the souls of all the blokes in my league, for sure.
For lunch today I'm going to have a hammy sammy on a GIANT kaiser roll bun kind of thing. Plus some Huge Hawk applesauce (it's not as good as the Motts, truth be told, but it was cheaper ya know) as well as some Frosted Mini Wheat's for desert. Mmmmm.
Okay then, gotta go.
|< Yesterday I: | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|