- Sheboygan Trivia:
- The city allocates 50% of its annual budget to police and fire protection.
- The area is among one of the top places to find young, rich bachelors.
- The city is home to the tallest flagpole in the United States. The first one blew over in high wind, so they put up a bigger one (in true American fashion).
- The county is famous for its bratwurst, as well as its large number of cheese factories.
- The area was recognized by Reader's Digest as "The Best Place to Raise a Family" in the United States in 1995.
- Neighboring Manitowoc County has more cows than people (I just learned this, so I had to throw it in there).
|< From the deep sea of clouds to the island of the moon | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|