My sister got me the Toothpaste For Dinner book for my birthday. It's basically the same thing you can find by sorting individually through the TPFD website, but in a handy analog format. Plus, it's signed, bringing my total of signed books owned to three, the others being Downsize This! by Michael Moore and Hey Nostradamus! by Douglas Coupland. The TPFD book is also the only signed book I own who's title doesn't end with an exclamation point.
Here I Dreamt I Was An Architect
Actually, I didn't. But I did dream I was unemployed, and when I woke up I was kind of disappointed. A few months ago, I would have been scared.
Free Coffee is Contradictory to the Juche Idea
I remember reading how large companies are cutting back on basic perks like free coffee and laughing about how it must suck to work at those places. Guess what we don't have anymore. They even took the machines away. Bastards!
So instead of one coffee pot running until 11, there's a total of 18 in our department running all day (I counted), and several mini fridges to store the creamer. I'm sure that will save tons of money.
Prove Me Wrong
There is no limit to how many times a person can watch this clip and find is hilarious. I've watched it at least a dozen times so far and if there is a point at which it stops being funny, it's some number so high that I can't begin to comprehend it. The amount of humor packed into this seventy five second clip is unrivaled by any reality show in the history of television.
I'm having a hard time determining just what part of the clip is the best. Is it:
- When Aaron Carter half dances/half suffers a seizure?
- When Nick Carter demands respect when his claim to fame is being a Backstreet Boy?
- Aaron's almost tearful shriek of "You're not a good person!" directed towards his brother?
- Nick's attempted thug attitude, which he obviously picked up on the mean streets of Orlando?
- Nick's inexplicable switch from thug attitude to indignant flamboyant male hairdresser.
- Or is it when they fight about Paris Hilton.
The Diary Form
The tag section looks like a frowning emoticon with a cold sore.
|< Bug list | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|