- I'm feeling a tad bit_better today, thank you very much. My ear stopped hurting, as well as my throat and most of my head, although my neck glands are still tender and I'm lacking any sort of noticeable spunk. Also let the record show that one human can indeed eat 52 Halls Mentho-LyptusTM in a 24 hour period with little or no adverse effects.
- John Kerry was on NPR for about 5 minutes yesterday afternoon. He was kinda brash and not overly personable and didn't seem to be in a real cheery mood, truth be told. But the most disturbing thing, as far as I'm concerned, was the stupid God Awful accent/impediment where Mass people put an 'r' at the end of some words where the 'r' isn't there. Like idea, for instance, it's not idear, but rather it's idea. How hard is that? SAY IT WITH ME JOHN. I.d.e.a. Idea. That said, he's still about 100 times more well spoken than Bush the Baboon.
- I downloaded the new Foxhole nee Firebird nee Phoenix web browser this morning and it seems to be okay. But, uh guys, you may want to can with the new name for every release trick, eh? Not that the names haven't all been just as dumb as fuck, mind you. Well, not that Mozilla was ever a good name anyways. Yeah, like my 95 year old Grandfather can really pronounce that. So how about just picking one good name and be done with it. Damn open sourcer retardsr.
- I bought The Moon is a Harsh Mistress from half dot com on Fritag, and the book just so happened to be from someone who lives in the same town that I work in and my old friend LtD was spawned in. LtD broached the subject with me and told me that his pappy sells crap on half dot com and we both wondered if it's a small world after all. Well, yesterday as I was going out for lunch I found the book jammed in my mailbox in a manilla folder that had obviously not been shipped, but rather hand delivered, and showed a return adr of the same exact street that Ltd used to live on!! So, can it be? Did I scour the Internet for this stupid book just to end up buying it from LtD's dad two blocks away??? If so, well, the bastard screwed me $2.95 on shipping cause he never really shipped the book, but, well, I got it right quick anyways so I guess it's okay.
- On the repast menu for today, as well as the rest of the week will be The Hammy the Sammy ~y~ a Mesquite Turkey Boob Stemitch!!! Somebody stop me before I kill again. Pickles, cheese, olives, mustard, buns blah blah blah.
|< Every now and then | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|