I don't say this very often but you want to see this one on the big screen. The cinematography was gorgeous.
My only complaint was the previews at the theatre we went to were much too loud.
We also saw it with open captions which greatly improved my experience.
Don't read the rest if you're worried about spoilers.
Started the laxative last night. Last night wasn't so bad.
Second does needs to be finished in 20 minutes. This is hard. Have to suppress my gag reflex.
The synod of bishops of the OCA decided to give me a birthday present this year.
tldr; LGBTQ+ bad; LGBTQ+ allies just as bad
How is everybody?
haven't written in a while
To The Emperor!
12 years? Huh.
Out of the Blue
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Monday August 1st
- Teen-Friendly Period Products For Your Favorite New Menstruators (5 comments)
Thursday July 28th
- Back East (7 comments)
Tuesday July 26th
- Nope (2 comments)
Monday July 25th
- You Take The Good, You Take The Bad... (5 comments)
- Not a good time (15 comments)
Saturday July 23rd
- Siri, draw me an Inconvenience Store (2 comments)
- Turns out that I don't HAVE gangrene ... (10 comments)
Wednesday July 20th
- Now we are Obamacare age (9 comments)
- From the "be careful what you wish for" file (7 comments)
Monday July 18th
- Don't put smileys in posts. Scoop will fail without explanations (0 comments)