Plus, the wrong way to get away, start spreading the news, fruitless browsing (aside from Apples to Apples), penultimate destination, and less.
Poll: Favorite salad dressing?
There is a certain tranquility to be achieved just by sitting in the backyard of your home during the fading days of summer. This is especially true if your backyard overlooks a valley complete with animals that feast on the many varieties of grasses and drink from the cool water of the river. You can also see the leaves of the trees being painted by Mother Earth in anticipation of fall.
Monday April 30th
- thinking about food security (31 comments)
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (26 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)