The rest of the content is much like all the other content I have been producing lately.
Executive summary: tired, doing work for classes, played chess poorly, waiting for responses. Very quotidian.
Still no word from people. Whatevs. Not going to go too crazy. Mid-Feb is the rule for most of them, esp. the state schools, as some of them have a school-wide fellowship competition that gets results in mid-Feb, so they only get back to the very top of the pile who they would fund regardless of how many people get funding from outside the department. At least, that's what I presume based on discussions and what I read on their sites, and I infer that based on the trickle of results as well. My credentials are good, but my relatively low GPA doesn't put me in competition for that level of funding.
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (25 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)