AKA "When They Get A Taste For It".
"She should not be here. I know that sounds sexist, but I am sexist, so I am not going to be anything other than that ...
... We have a problem in this country with political correctness, and bringing women into the game is absolutely beyond belief ...
... It is bad enough with the incapable referees and linesmen we have, but if you start bringing in women, you have big problems ...
This is Championship football. This is not park football, so what are women doing here? It is tokenism for the politically-correct idiots."
On his club's own chairman:
"The club has gone backwards off the pitch during the last two years. He has not made any decisions, and he has contributed nothing ... Everything he has got involved in, he has messed up."
Thus spake Mike Newell.
Poll: prefer to be male or female?
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)
Thursday April 21st
- There's almost certainly a word in German for it (20 comments)
Sunday April 10th
- Lying (8 comments)
Sunday March 27th
- Safety (20 comments)