Anyway, I didn't have my game back yet. I wasn't on the prowl, the hunt, nada. I just knew I needed to get back out and socialise a bit. There would be an expats' curry house meet that Wednesday and the place was both the best one in Munich and right around the corner from my house. I didn't know the redhead's name and didn't see anything on the curry sign-up sheet to make me think she'd put in an appearance.
I was still in a depression and thinking "Now what?", with a sigh.
The Panopticon -- designed like a giant greenhouse -- is well over 30° today. I have a massive backlog, more than a dozen callbacks and two full repros I have to build, and fuckwitted baby-talking cow-orkers. No fucking air conditioning. Still, this isn't the worst place in Germany to be working. This is, an office around 300km northwest of here. I could almost feel sorry for Sven Düsterhaus.
Recommended reading poll
x-posted to da brog.
Monday April 30th
- thinking about food security (31 comments)
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (26 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)