my ma is eagerly looking for a chance to fight. she isn't a big lady, not much into hand to hand combat anymore, but she can soundly crush anyone with a look or a scolding.
my pa laughs easier than he used to. i think it is because he is rapidly replacing all of his old, worn parts with metal and plastic, science and machinery. he's a cyborg. a jolly one.
i was under-slept and cranky.
there was a trail of pistachio shells leading from the bottom of the porch steps to the other side of the yard.
2008: I live in Calgary. I work in the oilpatch. I own a car, furniture, and lots of shiny things.
2010: I live in Berlin. I work for a music software company. I rent a small apartment and own almost nothing.
I am happier.
Monday April 30th
- thinking about food security (31 comments)
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (26 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)