Plus, Stranger than paradise, Time for Trumpets, Men of Bastogne, Day of the Dragon King, I understand Tarzan, medcheck, doubleplus green Christmas trees and less.
[UPDATE: Breaking news on my lunch decision]
Poll: Best food requiring little or no chewing?
Yesterday, May 3, was World Press Freedom Day as well as a national holiday in Poland. To mark the occasion(s), I wrote a diary that then fell victim to a browser crash. Decided, at first, that that was probably a good thing. But what can I say? Live just isn't complete without those si tacuisses moments.
Word of the day, in honour of all you fine MFC folks:
afrocke, German (dial. Cologne): RTFO
Next installment to follow whenever I can come up with a good word with b-.
Your legs have been purloined and your intro deemed unimportant, die heathen die.
[Edited by Millman 2006-04-21 10:35:09] Moved from hole to diary because the zombie fiction is so awesome.
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (25 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)