Of things some are in our power, and others are not.
So one of my coworkers needed access to a certain system and the process with the sending of forms etc was not quite working right, so the team had the idea of going directly to the desk of the guy in charge of that.
But first, an out-of-context quote:
"'It's so hard having kids!' Come on, man, that's not hard. I'll tell you what hard is; try talking your girlfriend into her third, consecutive abortion. Yeah. That's hard. That takes finesse. You're just inconvenienced."
deadlines, writings, justice.
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)
Thursday April 21st
- There's almost certainly a word in German for it (20 comments)
Sunday April 10th
- Lying (8 comments)
Sunday March 27th
- Safety (20 comments)
Wednesday March 9th
- The stream of warm impermanence. (18 comments)