I'm looking at you, Bobbie Johnson. So, Saturday was the 60th anniversary of the first successful execution of a software computer program (stored, in this case, on a CRT).
The Guardian wrote this report on it.
Oh, the errors, how shall I enumerate ye?
n.b. No need to respond, dear errors, I know how to enumerate you. A definition list should do the trick.
Monday April 30th
- thinking about food security (31 comments)
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (26 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)