Intensive Care is nowhere you want to be. Luckily, you tend not to notice a lot of it. And ironically, the worse you feel here the better off you probably are, and the closer you may be to leaving.
This year I can't seem to stay away from here very long and I've taken a few notes, because after you've been here for a while, you do start noticing everything.
My girl cat is still in hospital. This is a good thing. My boy cat is a hero and is busy cashing in on it which is why it took so long to write this dairy.
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (25 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)