Much to the chagrin of those who care nothing for football, the world cup proper kicks off in quarter of an hour.
# We've on-ly just be-guuuuun ...
Inside: FREE unofficial HuSi world cup draw chart.
,' |:::::;' |:::.
/ `'::' :::::\
/ _____ `::;\
: /:::::\ ` :
| ,. /:::::::\ |
|;:::. `::::::;' |
:::::: `::;' ,. ;
`. ,:. :;'
Talk to the tags 'coz the intro text ain't listening.
Inside, a description of the damage and given that the ship is in drydock, I get the chance to talk properly about football for a change.
(This diary is mostly about footy, so if you're not interested, walk on by.)
<<Camera zooms into the bridge of a battered WW2, tricked out with a whole bunch of alarms, warning lights and controls that all seem to mysteriously date from 1966.>>
<<Shouting... off screen>>
Damn Paraguayan shelling, we're taking water...
But Sir, we came through? They barely got a shot on target?
Aye lad... but...
Put the B in Battery
ta-nehisi coates sucks.
by the mariner
It takes all sorts...
Can anything top the last episode of Freaks and Geeks?
Catalan Style Beef Stew with Mushrooms
The Deep Blue Sea [Blu Ray] [Blu-ray]
The Road to Samarcand
Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning [Blu-ray]
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)
Thursday April 21st
- There's almost certainly a word in German for it (20 comments)
Sunday April 10th
- Lying (8 comments)
Sunday March 27th
- Safety (20 comments)
Wednesday March 9th
- The stream of warm impermanence. (18 comments)
- Just a story about a woman. (11 comments)