Inside, a description of the damage and given that the ship is in drydock, I get the chance to talk properly about football for a change.
(This diary is mostly about footy, so if you're not interested, walk on by.)
<<Camera zooms into the bridge of a battered WW2, tricked out with a whole bunch of alarms, warning lights and controls that all seem to mysteriously date from 1966.>>
<<Shouting... off screen>>
Damn Paraguayan shelling, we're taking water...
But Sir, we came through? They barely got a shot on target?
Aye lad... but...
Over the flip:
Why you should be full of good cheer about the chances of Engerlandlandland in the Association Football fracas about to get underway im Deutschland.
Don't like the look of this old town, what goes up must come down
Meet Sue Be She
Well break out the big guns
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Monday April 30th
- thinking about food security (31 comments)
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (26 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)