Back at work for the first time since last Tuesday. Meh.
There are worse things than Installing software on a virtual environment. For example, installing software on a virtual server which is 10,000 miles away and has ping times of around 200ms. And that's not so bad when compared to having to do that install via a secondary virtualisation through something like VLC.
x-posted to da brog, sans buzzy poll.
on thursday, i happen to have nothing on my schedule. friday is "suicide prevention day", a day off. starting at 8am on thursday, they will stage a reading of the odyssey which will last until they've gone through it all, projected ending at 10pm. i'll so totally be there for like 5 hours of it.
details of why inside.
Monday April 30th
- thinking about food security (31 comments)
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (26 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)