Time check - 9:04pm. So far I'm unable to decide on a title for this diary, I think the awesome French ghettotech mix I'm listening to is distracting me. Time check - 10:10pm. OK, right, that's finished, now I'm being distracted by my house-mate who I've not seen in a week. Time check - 11:12pm. Well, that was a really positive conversation which has left me feeling pretty damn optimistic, which is a trait I'm often in dire need of.
It's now been over two hours since I started typing in this box, and I'll finish the intro in a second, just as soon as I finish reorganising my drawer of print-outs. Because I started doing that around 8-ish, and my floor is covered in folders.
Time check - 11:59pm. My floor is clear, my drawer is (more) organised, an on with the body...
Monday April 30th
- thinking about food security (31 comments)
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (26 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)