The task is simple, and I will not subject you to the horrors of finding out which bus you have to take and where the bus stop is. No, for now, you merely have to devise an algorithm to determine how long you will have to wait until your bus or tram arrives. At your disposal is a schedule (example here) and your own wristwatch.
Solution under the fold.
At first, it was just an idle boast, something I wrote as a placeholder. Over time, however, I have come to realise that it is probably a true statement.
Monday April 30th
- thinking about food security (31 comments)
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (26 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)