So when I got home, I looked at it and saw it was set for 1.5# loaf, but the recipe she used was for a 2# loaf. She said she wasn't sure what to use, the recipe said to choose a size, so she choose the middle option. Well, it was already going, so, whatevs.
It looked like the only real difference was a different cooking time and a little more rising time or something. So, you know, I thought we'd see how it went, it could maybe be rescued.
So I finally got that gym membership and lifted for the first time in several years. I took it easy, knowing better than to kill myself on my first day in the gym. Accordingly, I'm not terribly sore, it's just that I have severe trouble walking or climbing stairs. I mean, yowzers.
Monday April 30th
- thinking about food security (31 comments)
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (26 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)