Some links in this diary might not be work safe.
Road to hell, good intentions, etc. Ride diary. Not much to see here
And possibly a note on biking.
A chopper barely alive.
Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology, we have the capability, we can create the 6000 Dollar Chopper. She will be better than she was, prettier, nimbler, faster.
This diary is the first installment of Project Chopper. If pictures and narrative of motorcyle (de)construction does not excite you, then mosey right on along.
Otherwise - walk this way for our first installment.
How Not to Support the Notion You Are a Marxist Kenyan Usurper:
Calling London art lovers...
On terrorism and freedom fighting.
Put the B in Battery
ta-nehisi coates sucks.
by the mariner
It takes all sorts...
The Year of Dreaming Dangerously
The Deep Blue Sea [Blu Ray] [Blu-ray]
The Road to Samarcand
Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning [Blu-ray]
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)
Thursday April 21st
- There's almost certainly a word in German for it (20 comments)
Sunday April 10th
- Lying (8 comments)
Sunday March 27th
- Safety (20 comments)
Wednesday March 9th
- The stream of warm impermanence. (18 comments)
- Just a story about a woman. (11 comments)