Some links in this diary might not be work safe.
Road to hell, good intentions, etc. Ride diary. Not much to see here
And possibly a note on biking.
A chopper barely alive.
Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology, we have the capability, we can create the 6000 Dollar Chopper. She will be better than she was, prettier, nimbler, faster.
This diary is the first installment of Project Chopper. If pictures and narrative of motorcyle (de)construction does not excite you, then mosey right on along.
Otherwise - walk this way for our first installment.
Gimme a four day work week, and make it a double
Attention: Dubai-Residing, Persistent Cunt Infidel
Taxation as theft: hardcore edition
Zombie Tribbles From Outer Space!
I travel over high mountains, through deep valleys and forests
More about music, then.
The Tyranny of Science
Bottle Rocket [DVD]
The Fearless Vampire Killers [DVD] 
The Glorious Revolution: 1688 - Britain's Fight for Liberty
The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club: A Lord Peter Wimsey Mystery
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)
Thursday April 21st
- There's almost certainly a word in German for it (20 comments)
Sunday April 10th
- Lying (8 comments)
Sunday March 27th
- Safety (20 comments)
Wednesday March 9th
- The stream of warm impermanence. (18 comments)
- Just a story about a woman. (11 comments)
Thursday February 24th
- Jury Duty (37 comments)