I also have to fix my give-a-shit at work.
A reminder to all who wish to participate, posted in the glory of... well, what's the area that's not The Hole or Whine Cellar called? We need a catchy name.
No worries if you accidentally shaved this morning and wish to participate, I suppose we can have a grace day!
And it isn't cinema verité; it's real fucking life.
I'm doing laundry as we speak! It's in the wash. I sent out an email to a couple lists I'm on about RMG LAUNDRY DAY, told most of my neighbors, it's all so marvellous. Several are participating, though I didn't tell them about HuSi to post it on. If they find it, they can post. If not, whatever. They might send them to me. If so, I may ask about relaying them here.
Monday April 30th
- thinking about food security (31 comments)
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (26 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)