Part of the reason is that they don't know they can do this, don't know that they will be given generous aid, and don't know anybody else who's done this. Note the table: the "most competitive" schools, if you get in, will be the cheapest for the student to attend. It's not an affordability issue. Of course, you know, it's nice work if you can get it, attending a "most competitive" school.
Hello again, my imaginary friends. It's been a while since you got a proper diary out of me, and it's been quiet around here, so I am forced, forced I tell you, to write one.
Inside: Oh, I dunno. Operation SYLON, work, home, walking, and ouch, I expect. Also page widening evilness.
Monday April 30th
- thinking about food security (31 comments)
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (26 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)