The rest of the week was just about as busy, if less stressful.
Plus Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Watchmen, Prince Caspian, pitching tents with the moms, The Door in the Floor, PowerPoint, and less.
Poll: If you can't see it, it's because I'm discriminating against you for reasons of race, creed, gender or color. Rand Paul says it's okay.
Monday April 30th
- thinking about food security (31 comments)
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (26 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)